I will come to your home between 10 pm to 7 am. Hours may be adjusted to fit your family's needs. For optimal results in sleeping training, infant(s) should be a minimum of 10 pounds. If infant(s) weight requirements are not met then I will act as overnight nanny and feed on demand. Once the weight goal has been achieved, I will then proceed with sleep training.
While in your home, I will:
- Feed according to parent's wishes, bottle prep and bottle cleaning
- Encourage infant(s) to sleep longer stretches
- Sooth and comfort infant(s)
- Keep a feeding/sleeping/activity log
- Educate and support parents
- Provide diapering, changing and post-circumcision care
My fee for Sleep Training is: $15 per hour for Single Infants, $20 per hour for Twin Infants and $25 per hour for Triplet Infants.
My fee for Overnight Care is: $14 per hour for Single Infants, $18 per hour for Twin Infants and $20 per hour for Triplet Infants.
**It is encouraged that families book in advance.